Culture and cuisine of Evia
Evia is Greece's hidden gem managing to retain a wonderful air of the undiscovered. This two centre tour will expose you to the age old traditions, the fantastic scenery and wealth of historic sites whilst introducing the famous Greek hospitality - you'll eat plenty of delicious local cuisine, drink local wines and witness (as well as try out) local cooking methods in an unforgettable experience.
To make the most of this beautiful island, this is a two-centre tour based at the Hotel Delfini in Nea Styra and the Karystion Hotel in Karystos town.
- Return flights from London Heathrow to Athens including applicable taxes
- Three nights' accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at the Hotel Delfini, based on shared occupancy of a twin/double room
- Four nights' accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at the Karystion Hotel, based on shared occupancy of a twin/double room
- Four lunches and three dinners
- Transfers by coach and ferry from the airport to you hotel
- Full touring itinerary
- Tour manager throughout
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).