Verdant jungle covered peaks, lovely beaches and faded colonial grandeur are only part of the story of a nation shaped by revolution.
Everything intrinsically Cuban is spirited, colourful and enthralling. From the beautiful cars to the fantastic music, Cuba has retained an air of mystery and romance that makes every day full of fascinating discoveries.
This tour is designed to offer a flavour of authentic Cuba and takes in some of the main architectural and scenic highlights, from the culture and colour of Havana to the lush tobacco-growing region of Viñales as well as visiting important sights relating to the revolution.
- Return scheduled flights with Virgin Atlantic from Gatwick to Havana (premium economy available at a supplement)
- Four nights' accommodation including breakfast at Nacional Hotel, Havana
- Three nights' accommodation including breakfast at Los Jazmines/La Ermita Hotels, Viñales Valley
- Three nights' accommodation including breakfast at Jagua Hotel, Cienfuegos
- Four dinners plus a farewell meal
- Full touring itinerary as detailed including entrance fees as required
- Tour manager throughout
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).