From Emperor butterflies, toucans, the iridescent green plumage of the Quetzal to unique three-toed sloths, explore one of the most scenic and bio-diverse countries on the planet - now accessed by direct flights from the UK
- Return direct scheduled flights
- Premium economy flight upgrades available at a supplement
- Stay in hand-picked three and four-star hotels
- Stay and tour the fascinating capital, San Jose
- Explore the area around the perfect cone of the still-active Arenal Volcano
- Travel to the remote Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge, renowned for its incredible birdlife
- See the extraordinary Monteverde Cloud Forest from above on the superb hanging bridges
- Option to try out an exhilarating ‘zip-line’ tour through the rainforest
- Stay for three nights at Manuel Antonio overlooking the Pacific Ocean and one of Costa Rica’s most popular National Parks
- Daily breakfast and five meals included
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Nine nights accommodation (ten during summer flight schedules between Apr - Oct) in three and four-star hotels with breakfast and five meals; scheduled flights to/from San Jose; all transfers; guided tours of San Jose; Cano Negro; walking tour at Arenal, Monteverde handing bridges Coffee farm, Manuel Antonio national park; all local transport by coach as described; hotel porterage of one item of luggage per person; the services of a Riviera tour Manager.
- NOT INCLUDED: Costa Rica departure tax $29 per person, paid locally.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).