Cork, Kilkenny & the Ring of Kerry
There’s much more to Ireland besides tourist hotspot Dublin, as you’ll discover on this tour of the southern region of the Emerald Isle, including its so called ‘second city’ Cork, the atmospheric medieval city of Kilkenny, the ruggedly beautiful Ring of Kerry trail and its gateway town, Killarney.
- Four nights four-star accommodation with breakfast and three dinners
- Explore the medieval city of Kilkenny, with entrance to its carefully restored 12th century castle
- Take a tour of the Jameson whiskey distillery in Old Midleton, Co Cork, with a sample to enjoy
- Spend an evening in Cork centre, home of the heritage pub trail with traditional music and theatrical performances
- Visit Blarney Castle where you’ll have the opportunity to kiss the famous Blarney Stone and discover the castle’s collection of beautiful gardens
- Spend an afternoon browsing the craft shops and historical buildings in charming Killarney, the gateway town to the Ring of Kerry and Killarney National Park
- Experience the incredible changing landscape of the famous Ring of Kerry, as we pass quaint towns and villages, wild countryside, mesmerising viewpoints and the dramatic Atlantic coast
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager
- Return flights
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single roomsare available at a supplement of £109 per person. The price includes return flights, two nights’accommodation at Imperial Hotel, Cork with breakfast and one dinner and two nights’accommodation at Lake HotelKillarney with breakfast and dinner, entrance to Kilkenny Castle,guided tour and entrance at Jameson Distillery, entrance to Blarney Castle & Gardens, sceniccoach tour of Ring of Kerry, return transfers and all touring as mentioned and the services of aRivera tour manager.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).