Classical Spain for Solo Travellers
Andalucia is simply one of the most beautiful corners of Europe and is, as yet, undiscovered by the majority. Without doubt, the jewels in Andalucia’s crown are the cities of Seville, Cordoba and Granada, which have some of the most important monuments anywhere on earth, many of which are designated as Heritage Sites by the United Nations and protected accordingly. Nowadays Andalucia is perhaps the most Spanish region in the country, indeed, the popular image of ‘real Spain’ of ruined castles, sherry and bullfights has its roots here. The food is a delight, with the area noted for its seafood and its famous drink, the fortified wine from Jerez we call sherry. Andalucia offers a unique blend of superb countryside, beautiful monuments and cities, and wonderful art, all set in a country which welcomes tourists as honoured guests.
- Return flights
- Six nights in excellent quality, centrally located three- and four-star hotels, with breakfast and a welcome dinner
- Experience unspoiled Andalucía, the home of flamenco and perhaps the most traditionally Spanish of regions
- Guided tour of Seville, city of the Conquistadors with an amazing cathedral, where Christopher Columbus is buried
- Guided tour of Granada’s stunning Alhambra, one of Europe’s most sensual and romantic palaces
- Visit to Cordoba with a guided tour of the Mezquita, probably the most beautiful mosque ever constructed
- Visit to medieval Ronda - one of Spain’s most spectacularly situated cities
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on one person in a double/twin room for sole occupancy. The price includes six nights accommodation with breakfast, welcome dinner, all tours as mentioned, guidedvisit of the Alhambra, guided tour of Mezquita, guided tour of Seville, airport departure taxes andtransfers, return flights to Malaga and the services of a Riviera tour manager. Where hotels feature a swimmingpool, pools are open in the summer months weather permitting.NOT INCLUDED: Entrance to Alcazar €9.50, Seville Cathedral €9, approximate costs, payable locally.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).