Classical Italy for Solo Travellers
For centuries Italy has drawn visitors in search of culture and romance with few countries comparing with its enormous Classical origins: its art, architecture, music, design, scenery, food or wine. Indeed Tuscany alone has more classified historical monuments than any other country, let alone province on earth. Italy’s contribution to European painting and sculpture far surpasses that of any other nation beinghome to the most extensive ancient civilisation, the Renaissance, the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. Blend this with the striking natural beauty of the Tuscan countryside, the vitality of Rome, the effervescence inside every Italian and you have an unbeatable destination for a tour.
- Return flights to Rome
- Seven nights in excellent quality four-star hotels with breakfast and four dinners, including a welcome dinner on the first night to get to know your travelling companions
- Guided tour of historic Rome, home to the Coliseum, the forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps - discover 2,500 years of history
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, pearl of the Renaissance with timed visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries
- Guided tour of Arezzo – one of Tuscany’s most stunningly unspoilt medieval cities, noted for its exquisite tapestries
- Visit to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis
- Discover Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on one person in a double/twin room for sole occupancy. The price includes seven nights accommodation breakfast and four dinners (on the first four nights), all tours as mentioned, guided tour of Siena, guided tour of Arezzo, guided tour of Florence, guided tour of Rome, timed entrance to the Uffizi gallery (reservation and entrance fees included), return flights as detailed, airport departure taxes and transfers and the services of a Riviera tour manager.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).