For centuries Italy has drawn visitors in search of culture and romance with few countries comparing with its enormous Classical origins: its art, architecture, music, design, scenery, food or wine. Indeed Tuscany alone has more classified historical monuments than any other country, let alone province on earth. Italy's contribution to European painting and sculpture far surpasses that of any other nation beinf home to the most extensive ancient civilisation, the Renaissance, the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. Blend this with the striking natural beauty of the Tuscan countryside, the vitality of Rome, the effervescence inside every Italian and you have an unbeatable destination for a tour.
Personalise Your Holiday
Twilight Trastevere Food Tour - £79pp
A 4 hour guided walking tour explores the vibrant and ancient neighbourhood of Rome’s Trastevere region, indulging in over 10 food and wine tastings at some of the most historic and locally loved places. You will meet the families who have created foodie treasures for generations. Taste everything from; the finest cheeses ;the freshest homemade pasta; the tastiest street food; visit legendary third generation delicatessens, taste wines in a cellar that’s a 150 years older than the Colosseum plus probably the tastiest ice-cream in the city!
This cannot be booked online, please call us to pre-book this experience.
- Return flights
- Seven nights' accommodation in four-star hotels including breakfast and four dinners
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe's finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence - pearl of the Renaissance and visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries
- Guided tour of Arezzo – one of Tuscany’s most unspoilt medieval cities
- Visit to Assisi, birthplace of St. Francis
- Guided tour of Rome and explore 2,000 years of history
- 'Personalise Your Holiday'Indulge in over 10 tastings at some of Rome’s foodie favourites. On this 4-hour tour, sample everything from the finest cheeses, the freshest pasta, wines in a cellar older than the Colosseum, and much more. Call us to pre-book this experience.
- Discover Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of£199. The price includes seven nights with breakfast (dinner is included on the first four nights), all tours as mentioned, return flights as detailed, airport departure taxes, timed entrance to the Uffizi gallery,and the services of a Riviera tour manager.
- Not included
- Twilight Trastevere Food Tour. £79 per person- See 'Personalise Your Holiday' section for details.ces of a Riviera tour manager.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).