Carcassonne, Cathar Country and Catalonia
The ramparts of Carcassonne, the mystery of Rennes-le-Château, the surrealism of Dalì’s Theatre Museum, combined with a visit to modernist Barcelona, and stays in unspoilt locations on the Catalan coast and in a pleasant spa town in the hills of Roussillon - this is a holiday to one of the most scenic parts of the Mediterranean. The area is also fabulously rich in history, legend and stunning castles. Discover the land of the heretical Cathars and solve the mystery of Rennes le Chateau – inspiration for Dan Brown’s da Vinci Code.
Departing on selected dates in May, June, September & October, the price includes:
- Return flights from a choice of UK airports to Barcelona or Reus
- Seven nights hotel accommodation with half-board ( three on the Catalan coast in Spain and four nights in the Vallespir Valley in France)
- Excursion to Carcassonne and Rennes-le-Chateau
- Free time in Figueres with entrance to the Dali museum
- Visit to Barcelona
- Services of a tour representative
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).