Canary Islands and Madeira Cruise
On this wonderful autumn cruise, Marco Polo will call at the floral paradise of Madeira, three sun-kissed Canary Isles and two fascinating, historic ports in Spain and Portugal.
There's far more to life on board Marco Polo than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her fantastic facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- 14 nights' accommodation in your choice of cabin
- Full-board arrangements including full breakfast, luncheon, dinner, afternoon tea and midnight snacks
- On-board entertainment as arranged
- Calls at ports as detailed in the itinerary
- The services of a friendly, professional crew and cruise staff
- Port charges and taxes
- Single and upgrade cabins are available for a supplement
- Click here to find out about the special programme of Cruise Additions on offer on this cruise!