Canadian Rockies 2017
Join this wonderful escorted tour of Western Canada and discover the majestic natural beauty of this incredible part of the world. You'll enjoy visits to delightful Vancouver, 'British' Victoria and the famous resort of Whistler, and meet the famous 'grizzlies' on the highlight of your tour - an unforgettable guided river safari.
- Discover Vancouver, often voted the 'best place in the world to live'
- Visit pretty Vancouver Island on an optional excursion
- Journey from Vancouver to Whistler on the stunning Sea to Sky Highway
- Explore the world-famous resort of Whistler
- Look out for 'Grizzlies' in the Monashee Mountains
- Enjoy a two-night stay in Jasper, 'Gem of the Canadian Rockies'
- Journey down the Icefields Parkway from Jasper, via sparkling Lake Louise, to Banff, capital of the Rockies
- Nine nights' room-only accommodation in a series of three-star hotels in Vancouver (3 nights), Whistler (1), Sun Peaks (1), Jasper (2) and Banff (2)
- Return flights to Vancouver, returning from Calgary
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).