Canada's Maple Leaf Trail
Stunning cities, breathtaking scenery and 'big skies'
Take the 'Maple Leaf Trail' from Ontario's warm and welcoming waterfront capital, Toronto, and head north to Canada's historic capital Ottawa, then east into French Canada to glorious Olympic Montreal, and finally to picturesque Quebec. All this - plus a visit to the awe-inspiring Falls at Niagara - make this a journey you'll never forget.
- Gaze in awe at tumultuous Niagara Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world
- Waterfront Toronto, on the shore of Lake Ontario, and its sky-piercing CN Tower
- Leisurely stays in Niagara Falls, Toronto and Montreal, staying in excellent hotels with plenty of time to explore
- Travel the 'Maple Leaf Trail' through stunning scenery
- Explore Victorian Ottawa, the elegant Canadian capital
- Journey into the French Canadian province of Quebec
- Stay in stylish and sophisticated Montreal
- Charming, UNESCO-listed Quebec City overlooks the mighty St Lawrence River
- Six nights' room-only accommodation at a series of good-quality hotels in Niagara Falls (2 nights), Toronto (1) and Montreal (3)
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Toronto
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement