Canada - The Rockies to Niagara Falls
Discover the very best of Canada, from the stunning power of Niagara Falls, to Quebec City - one of North America's oldest cities. Follow the Icefields Parkway to Lake Louise and Banff, in the heart of the majestic Rockies, and explore the delights of cosmopolitan Toronto and vibrant Vancouver.
- Glittering Vancouver - often cited as 'the best place in the world to live'
- Time in Jasper - Gem of the Canadian Rockies
- Travel along the dramatic Icefields Parkway, to Banff
- Visit sparkling Lake Louise, set against stunning Victoria Glacier
- Explore Banff, the stunning capital of the Rockies
- Olympic city Montreal, the French Canadian capital of style
- UNESCO-listed Quebec City, Canada's only walled city
- Explore Victorian Ottawa, the elegant Canadian capital
- Discover cosmopolitan Toronto on the shores of Lake Ontario
- Gaze in awe at tumultuous Niagara Falls
- 12 nights' room-only accommodation at a series of good-quality hotels in Vancouver (3 nights), Sun Peaks (1), Jasper (1), Banff (2), Montreal (2) and Toronto (3)
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Vancouver, returning from Toronto
- An internal flight from Calgary to Montreal
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).