Call the Midwife
Visit the outdoor filming locations used in 'Call the Midwife', and enjoy a guided tour of the Historic Dockyard, Chatham, from your very own 'midwife'. You'll also take a trip to the ancient city of Canterbury, a world-famous UNESCO Heritage Site that has been welcoming pilgrims and other visitors since 1170.
- A visit to historic Canterbury
- Entry to the Historic Dockyard, Chatham, including a 60-minute guided 'Call the Midwife' tour
- One night's dinner, bed and English breakfast accommodation at a three-star hotel in the Kent area
- Coach travel throughout
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).