Bruges for Solo Travellers
There can be few places left where you can totally switch off for a few days from the pressures of modern day living so completely as Bruges. Its beauty and tranquillity are outstanding, as befits the most perfectly preserved medieval town in Europe. Its atmosphere is totally unique, whether it’s a stroll by one of the canals, indeed Bruges is also known as ‘Venice of the North’, sipping a coffee in the Old Market Square with the 13th Century Flemish chimes ringing out from the belfry, or perhaps a gentle trip around the town by horse and carriage. Its serenity will captivate you and it has something for all tastes.
- Return rail connections available on selected dates from over fifty regional stations and return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International
- Return coach transfer to your hotel
- Welcome dinner on the first evening
- Three nights bed and breakfast at a choice of quality three, four-star or four-star superior hotels in superb locations in the heart of the old preserved town
- Guided walking tour of historic Bruges, arguably Europe’s most perfectly preserved medieval town
- Visit to a traditional chocolatier creating exquisite Belgian chocolates, probably the world’s finest
- Visit to Ypres and a thought-provoking tour of the First World War battlefields
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on one person in a double/twin room for sole occupancy.The price includes return standard class seat on Eurostar, coach transfer from Lille to your hotel inBruges (approximate transfer time one hour), walking tour of Bruges, three nights accommodation withbreakfast, welcome dinner, chocolate making demonstration and a visit to First World War battlefieldsand the services of a Riviera tour manager.
- NOT INCLUDED: Entrance to “Halve Maan” brewery museum €8, boat trip €7, Flanders Field museum€7, Passchendaele Memorial Museum €7 , approximate costs, payable locally.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).