There can be few places left where you can totally switch off for a few days from the pressures of modern day living so completely as Bruges. Its beauty and tranquillity are outstanding, as befits the most perfectly preserved medieval town in Europe. Its atmosphere is totally unique, whether it’s a stroll by one of the canals, indeed Bruges is also known as ‘Venice of the North’, sipping a coffee in the Old Market Square with the 13th Century Flemish chimes ringing out from the belfry, or perhaps a gentle trip around the town by horse and carriage. Its serenity will captivate you and it has something for all tastes.
- Three nights in medieval Bruges
- Return rail connections on selected dates from more than thirty regional stations (supplements apply for certain stations)
- Return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St. Pancras International to Lille, Bruges' nearest Eurostar station. Journey time only 1 hr. 30 mins.
- Return coach transfer from Lille to your hotel (approximately one hour)
- Choice of excellent quality three and four-star hotels, superbly located in the heart of the old preserved town
- Guided walk of historic Bruges, arguably the most perfectly preserved medieval town in Europe
- Visit to a traditional Chocolate Maker
- Visit to Ypres and the First World War battlefields
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Three nights in medieval Bruges, bed and breakfast
- The price of this holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at the relevant supplement per person (single rooms not available at the Golden Tree). The holiday includes standard class return seat on Eurostar, four nights bed and breakfast, all tours as mentioned and services of a Riviera tour manager.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).