Brescia, Bergamo and Monza
The three northern Italian cities of Brescia, Bergamo and Monza are usually overlooked in favour of their neighbours of Milan, Turin and Verona, but offer a rich artistic and architectural legacy, explored in detail on this wonderful new tour, in the company of renowned art historian Clare Ford-Wille. From a host of magnificent churches to acclaimed galleries, this tour will open up a treasure trove of artistic wonders little known to the usual tourist. Add to that, a distinctive northern cuisine and a charming, traditional hotel in the heart of Brescia and this adds up to a tour to relish.
- Return flights from London Heathrow to Milan Linate
- Three nights’ bed and breakfast at the five-star Vittoria Hotel, based on shared occupancy of a twin/double room
- Two dinners with wine at the hotel
- Two lectures at the hotel
- Transfers, tours and entrance fees
- Clare Ford-Wille and tour manager throughout
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).
per person for 3 nights