Bologna, Parma and Ravenna
“The 6th-century mosaics in Ravenna are the pinnacle of Byzantine art.” - Andrew Graham-Dixon
You stay in the understated yet truly historic city of Bologna, home to Europe’s oldest university and capital of Italy’s revered culinary heritage. Plus tour lovely Modena, Parma and Ravenna with its staggering eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Return flights
- Four nights in a centrally located four-star hotel with breakfast
- Sightseeing tour of historic Bologna, Italy’s gastronomic capital,seeing the stunning medieval centre and unique portico lined streets
- New Inclusion: Day 2 -visit the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- See Ravenna’s unmissable 6th century mosaics, the world’s finestand pinnacle of Byzantine art
- Guided tour of Parma, seeing its cathedral with Correggio’s fine fresco
- Experience how deliciously sweet Prosciutto (Parma Ham) is cured bya family producer
- Discover how a true artisan makes Modena’s famed balsamic vinegar
- Escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- The price of this holiday is per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £129 per person. The price includes four nights with breakfastat four-star Hotel Internazionale; return flights; all taxes and charges; return transfers; guided tour of Bologna; guided tour of Parma including Cathedral entrance; visit to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello; guided tour of Ravenna including entrance to five UNESCO World Heritage Sites; tour of La Perla Parma ham with tasting; visit to Villa San Donnino local producer of Balsamic Vinegar with tasting; all touring as mentioned; services of a Riviera Tour Manager.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).