Berlin, Potsdam & the Harz Mountains
The scenery and geology of the Harz Mountains, the medieval history amid the half-timbered houses of Goslar and Quedlinburg, the ‘iron curtain’ history of East Germany and Berlin, and the stunning new capital city that is emerging! What a combination – but it doesn’t stop there! You have to add in the splendour of the imperial city of Potsdam, and a steam train ride to the Brocken, the highest point of the Harz mountains, to begin to grasp the picture of this unique holiday.
Departing on selected dates in May, June, July & August, the price includes:
- Return direct flights from a choice of UK airports to Berlin
- Seven nights accommodation (three nights bed and breakfast in Berlin, three nights in Goslar with half-board and one night bed and breakfast in Potsdam)
- Sightseeing tour of Berlin and tour of Potsdam
- Walking tour of Goslar
- Journey on the Brocken steam railway
- Visits to Quedlinburg and Luther’s Wittenberg
- Services of a tour representative
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).