Beautiful Valleys of the Rhine and Moselle Cruise
Enjoy summer amid the vineyards as Sound of Music sails from Cologne into the beautiful meanders of the Rhine and Moselle. Sample the region's excellent traditional wines as you visit the delightful towns of Rudesheim, Traben-Trarbach, Bernkastel-Kues and Cochem, and see the remnants of the region's long, rich history in Trier and Koblenz.
There's far more to life on board Sound of Music than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Return flights from your local airport to Cologne
- Return airport-to-Sound of Music transfers
- 6 nights' accommodation in a Moselle Deck double cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Embark in Cologne
- A scenic passage along the Middle Rhine, past the legendary Lorelei
- Evenings in Rudesheim and Koblenz
- Visits to Traben-Trarbach, Bernkastel-Kues and Cochem
- A call in Trier
- Full-board arrangements while on board, including afternoon tea and snacks
- Free on-board Wi-Fi
- On-board English commentary
- Luggage porterage
- On-board entertainment
- A Welcome Cocktail Party
- The Captain's Farewell Dinner
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Director and Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing
- Single cabins are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).