Beautiful Bavaria and a Taste of the Danube Cruise
Join Olympia to sail from glittering Frankfurt to Wertheim at the start of Germany's 'Romantic Road', and through the engineering marvel of the Main-Danube Canal. Fascinating calls, including beautiful Bamberg, historic Nuremberg, medieval Regensburg and Baroque Passau, complete this wonderful cruise.
There's far more to life on board Olympia than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Return flights from your local airport to Munich
- Return airport-to-Olympia transfers
- Seven nights' accommodation in a standard lower cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Full-board arrangements whilst on board, including afternoon tea and evening snacks
- Embark in Frankfurt and disembark in Passau
- A scenic cruise along the River Main
- Calls at Wertheim, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Kelheim and Regensburg
- A walking tour of Wertheim including a glass-blowing demonstration
- A transit of the Main-Danube Canal
- On-board English commentary
- Luggage porterage
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing. Single cabins are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).