Barcelona, Montserrat and the Pyrenees
Based in a fine resort hotel on Spain's rugged northern coast, this wonderful holiday includes guided visits to stylish Barcelona and to the sacred hill-top monastery of Montserrat. Enjoy a scenic tour of the Catalan Pyrenees, crossing into France, and the chance to discover historic Girona on an optional excursion.
- Enjoy a guided tour of wonderful Olympic city, Barcelona
- See Gaudi's monumental Sagrada Familia
- Journey to the sacred mountain-top shrine at Montserrat
- Enjoy a scenic journey through the Catalan Pyrenees
- Five nights' dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation at the four-star Caprici Verd Hotel, Santa Susanna
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Barcelona or Girona
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).