Art of Provence from Cezanne to Picasso
Although a region long associated with art, it wasn't until the 19th and 20th centuries that artistic luminaries flocked to capture the beauty of Provence on canvas - thanks to its wonderful climate and the clarity of the light it proved to be a mine of inspiration. Join art historian Gerald Deslandes to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Cezanne, Van Gogh and Picasso through the landscapes of Provence to examine the creative influences and the wealth of masterpieces produced here by the world's most famous artists.
The group size on this tour is limited to 25 passengers to ensure that smaller sites can be visited and that you get a high level of attention.
- Return flights with Easyjet from London Gatwick to Marseille
- Three nights' bed and breakfast at the three-star Best Western Le Galice Hotel, Aix-en-Provence, based on shared occupancy of a twin/double room
- Welcome drink and two dinners with wine at the hotel
- Two lectures
- Airport transfers, tour and entrance fees
- Gerald Deslandes and tour manager throughout
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).
per person for 3 nights