Art Deco in Liverpool
During the 1920s and 30s Liverpool maintained its standing as 'second city of the Empire'; a status reflected by its wealth and continued expansion. The city embraced the new Art Deco style and has a wealth of wonderful architecture in both the city centre and the surrounding suburbs.
Join Art Deco expert Mike Hope to explore the famous landmarks and hidden gems plus important collections of decorative arts and paintings in the national museums of Merseyside.
- Two nights' bed and breakfast at the four-star Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport, based on shared occupancy of a twin/double room
- Welcome reception
- First night three-course dinner with wine
- Second night dinner in the hotel restaurant
- All guided tours, visits and entrance fees
- Coach transfers and tour manager throughout
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).