Andalucia’s Eastern Coast – Granada & Almeria
Granada was the last city to be re-conquered by the Catholic Kings in 1492 and Spain’s Moorish legacy is nowhere more evident than in Granada and its province. On this holiday, not only will you visit Spain’s greatest palace, the Alhambra in Granada, but also the city of Almeria and the Cabo de Gata Natural Park with its salt pans and dunes. Your base is the coastal city of Almunecar. This is a city whose Phoenician, Roman and Moorish past is still much in evidence. The wonderful sub-tropical climate will help you enjoy the city’s rich artistic and cultural heritage as well as the pretty historic centre. In and around Almunecar the sierras plunge spectacularly into the sea and you will find no less than 25 beaches and coves within the boundary of the municipality.
Departing on selected dates in June, September, October & November the price includes:
- Return flights from a choice of UK airports to Malaga
- Seven nights 4* hotel accommodation with half-board on the coast in Taramay, Almunecar
- Excursion to Granada and the Alhambra
- Excursion to Almeria and Cabo de Gata
- Option to extend your holiday by another week
- Services of a tour representative
For further information or to book call 0844 800 8454
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).