Amsterdam and Bulbfields Spectacular Cruise
Discover the world's most famous flower gardens, the canals and cobblestones of Amsterdam, and the historic fishing villages on the surrounding 'polder land'. With calls in Hoorn and Zaandam on the reclaimed Markermeer, and a visit to famous Keukenhof Gardens included, plus the chance to discover royal Het Loo Palace, this springtime cruise is irresistible.
There's far more to life on board Olympia than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Return flights from selected local airports to Amsterdam
- Return airport-to-Olympia coach transfers
- Three nights' accommodation in a standard lower cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Full-board arrangements while on board, including afternoon tea, coffee and cake, and late-night snacks
- Calls at Hoorn and Zaandam
- A half-day excursion to the renowned Keukenhof Gardens
- On-board English commentary
- On-board entertainment
- Luggage porterage
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Manager
- Government taxes and service charges
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing
- Single cabins are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).