Ancient Greece & Sicily Cruise
Sail across the glorious southern Mediterranean,starting withthe best of Ancient Greece, to the fascinating island of Sicily.
- Return flights from a choice of regional airports
- One night in a centrally located hotel in Athens with breakfast
- Sightseeing tour of the iconic Acropolis in Athens
- Nine nights with full board on Aegean Odyssey
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Guided shore excursions of Knossos, Malta, Norman Palermo, Monreale Cathedral and Segesta
- On-board activities, lectures and talks
- Includes all port taxes, airport taxes, overseas transfers and on-board gratuities
- ATOL protected
- Services of an experienced Riviera Travel tour manager
- The price of the holiday is per person, based on two people sharing a cabin/room.
- The price includes return flights, overseas transfers, 1 night in a hotel in Athens withbreakfast, 9 nights aboard Aegean Odyssey including all meals and all tours and visitsas detailed in the itinerary.
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).
Based on: London Gatwick Airport, 17th Oct 2017