Adriatic and Greece Cruise
Join Norwegian Star as she sets sail from glorious Venice, La Serenissima, to take in the stunning Dalmatian coast of Croatia and walled gem Dubrovnik, Piraeus - gateway to wondrous Athens - and the ancient temple complex at Olympia, before returning to Venice via Croatia's second city, Split. A wonderful, relaxing day at sea completes the pleasure.
There's far more to life on board Norwegian Star than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her fantastic facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Board and disembark from Norwegian Star in Venice, the incomparable Serenissima
- Sail south through blue waters to Dubrovnik, the 'Pearl of the Adriatic'
- Discover and explore Athens, home to the ancient Acropolis
- Olympia - the ancient home of the Olympic Games
- Kotor, in Montenegro
- Stunning Split - Croatia's second city
- Enjoy a blissful day at sea
- Seven nights' full board accommodation on-board Norwegian Star, sharing a twin stateroom
- A wide range of dining options and on-board amenities to enjoy (some supplements apply)
- Free Drinks Package (see Further Information)
- Return flights to Venice
- Airport-ship transfers
- Single rooms are available for a supplement
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).