A Week in Crete - No Single Supplement
This is a truly ‘laid-back’ holiday in Crete but with just the right amount of included visits to give you a flavour of what this ‘fabulous’ island, steeped as it is in Greek Mythology and ancient history, has to offer. From your holiday base in Gouves you have two included full day tours allowing you to really discover the wonderful history of the oldest civilisation in Europe and the truly beautiful landscapes of this island. The Minoan Palace of Knossos, the open-air museum at Lychnostatis, wine tasting, an introduction to Cretan cooking – these are just a few of the highlights for you to enjoy. And when you’re not appreciating the magnificent Cretan countryside there is plenty of time to relax and enjoy the facilities of your four star hotel in Gouves.
- Return direct flights from a choice of UK airports to Heraklion
- Seven nights 4* hb hotel accommodation in Kato Gouves
- Tour of the Northern Crete countryside and wine-tasting
- Traditional Crete and cooking excursion
- Services of a local representative
Holiday Provided By
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions of travel (this link opens in a new window).